Saturday, December 09, 2006

Congratulations Mr. Smith



AwesomeUSA is proud to be one of the first blogs to congratulate Mr. Troy Smith on his runaway Heisman Trophy win tonite. You won by the biggets landslide in Heisman history. And you beat that extra good looking son of a bitch Brady Quinn. The more I read about that guy the more I like him and, in turn, the more I hate myself. You've turned into a legitimate pocket passer after entering Ohio State labeled as an "athlete". You've become the leader of the nation's number one team after a suspension for "accepting benefits." Hey, I didn't know a blumpkin from a booster's daughter was illegal either. You've done it all. Well, almost all. There is only one thing left for you to do and this heisman season will be complete - Throw a pass to yourself in the endzone, strike the heisman pose, and then kick Tim Tebow's ass at midfield. I know you can do it, and AwesomeUSA is rooting for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jumping Bull said...

Me: What're ya doing there Leonard?
Leonard P: Trying to find a picture of a naked girl on facebook. I'm sure there's got to be one.

December 9, 2006 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Leonard Peltier said...

NCAA Rule 17(a)(5)(D):
No player may accept any gift, in cash or in kind, from anyone other than their family or legal guardian exceeding $20 in value.

I'm sorry but you just can't put a price on a blumpkin.

p.s. If anyone finds her, let me know.

December 9, 2006 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger DMR said...

Can I suggest a post exploring the link between blumpkins and college athletics? The subject fascinates me. Is it a time management thing?

December 11, 2006 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home