Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ah f-it, i'm doin another finals post

Well kids it's almost over, and for some of us it already is. But the fact that it's still finals week has really slowed things down here at awesomeUSA! I'm guessin after this week you'll see more of the usual, ya know, stuff about boobs and farts and college basketball. For now though, I just don't got the energy. So, I completely ripped this video off of deadspin. But damn is it funny.
Oh yeah, finals. I guess this....nope this doesn't have anything to do with finals, but you'll like me a lot more after you watch it.


2 Comments:

Blogger HAL 9000 said...

It's shocking that this much "enthusiasm" over messing up the world blocking couldn't translate into at least one Super Bowl. I have heard that Dan Marino's kids will wash all of their sheets in the middle of the night and then ground themselves if they accidentally piss the bed, so I guess that temper has done some good.

December 13, 2006 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Jumping Bull said...

What happened to boobs? We aren't above that...

December 15, 2006 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home