Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dinner with Dude

Dude: do you play fantasy baseball
Me: No. (wipe that shit-eating grin off your face)
Dude: i drafted the steroid monger
Me: oh really? (i hate both him and you)
Dude: He's not doing so well this year.
Me: I don't keep up with baseball much. (stop smiling. you're creeping me out with your big face and calves)
Dude: Bonds was a steal at the 102nd pick.
Me: Yeah. Probably so. (what smells like radishes and puke?)
Dude: I hope he can produce.
Me: I'm gonna go smash my face against something hard.
Dude: Alright, see ya later! [still smiling]

2 Comments:

Blogger Jumping Bull said...

Why is this no longer a dinner with Fister? It doesn't make sense as dinner with dude, much like my life...

April 17, 2006 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Leonard Peltier said...

Had to make it anonymous. Word about AWESOMEUSA! is spreading like wildfire thru an elephant's crotch. Now shut up, before I put you in a suitcase!

April 18, 2006 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home