Sunday, April 09, 2006

MISSING
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS DOGMAN??
This is my dogman. He answers to Bathtub Gin and Julius Caesar, sometimes. (Not "Julius Caesar Somtimes" but rather he answers to the name "Julius Caesar" at times when you call out his dogman moniker - hope that clears things up.) Distinguishing features include little brown spots on the tops of his inner legs. He also drinks his own dogman piss, and cusses like a sailor. His little dogman ass smells like granite and mustard - but don't laugh at him for it, he's very self-conscious in a way that makes me think he's a little gay. Other distinguishing features include a manface on a body that is otherwise very doglike. Anyone gracious enough to return my precious dogman will be spared from a punching in the face by my raging fists of bicycle hatred and machine noises. Thank you in advance for your aid in the rescue. May blessings be reigned down upon you like so many naked women and bliss.
Potato Salad,
Leonard "Nemoy" Peltier

2 Comments:

Blogger Jumping Bull said...

Here's a question that's been ticklin' my brain all day - is it inherently necessary for Dogman to perform procreative activities doggy style?

April 10, 2006 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Runs With Two Horses said...

I'm not going to lie, I saw your dogman last night burying two dead hookers in the desert. He was high on tiger's blood and speaking pig latin. What was I doing in the desert last night? Stretching, that's what.

April 12, 2006 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home